Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello 2014 --from the most inconsistent blogger ever

I can't believe it's 2014. It's crazy to think I started this whole blogging thing nearly two years ago, and to be honest I'm disappointed at how inconsistent I've been. Boo!

Bottom line: I really love doing this, I need to stick with it this year and I'm totally going to this time.

Stephanie and Me NYE 2014So now, I'm considering getting my blog custom designed, thanks to my longtime BFF, Stephanie, who has a fashion-driven blog (GO CHECK IT OUT!). But she blogs on Blogger, and I've had to switch from Wordpress to use the fella who crafted her beautifully designed blog.

Other things that are soon to come: A NEW and IMPROVED blog name. I need help. I'm terrible at headlines... I'm open to suggestions people! Speak up! Do you like the new name?

Beyond my needing to improve things on the blog, I should try to update you on my life. I'm still staying at home with my little love, Brody Jack. My days consist of watching "Alvin and the Chipmunks" three times a day, cleaning the house, doing my wifely chores and changing diapers (I'm scared to start potty training! EEK!). And, I have all three movies now, so that helps my sanity but it's all he wants to watch. What's sad about this "Alvin and the Chipmunks" phase is I catch myself talking in movie quotes from the movies. Seriously! It's awful. And I constantly have the songs on replay in my head; they just won't leave.

But if I need Brody to sit still while I do a few things around the house, it works. He absolutely loves it, so I guess it's a win, win.

This little guy has been a hoot-and-a-half lately. If you don't follow me on Instagram, you should at Casswhite21. I always post videos and pics of our lil fella.

He's talking up a storm, saying new words everyday. I'm starting to notice new things he says or does or points out to me daily. It's crazy to see how much he absorbs and how quickly it happens. I'll try to keep you guys up-to-date with the latest!

Cheers to a new year and a more consistent blogger,


2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! So glad you're back up and running in the blog world. You're so good at it. I could read your stuff all day long... and it helps that I know exactly how you're saying it and the facials your making. haha.

    BTW, Chris and I were cracking up the other night when we were watching the "Pow pow" video on Instagram! He is just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Scootie! That means a lot! And back at cha! I love doing it. Now I just have to work on this design to get it up, so it will be pretty! Ugh. I can't wait!

    I'm glad people get enjoyment from those videos! That guy is crazy. He does "pow pow" all day, everyday.

    ReplyDelete