Monday, February 08, 2016

Life On Cass Lane gets a Newsletter!

Exciting news!

So I’ve been working on creating a newsletter, but I do need some help from my readers—you guys. I need you to sign up so I can send out my awesome newsletter!

This newsletter is going to be loaded with exclusive content, more frequent updates, tips and advice. But that’s not all! I’m launching some new, fun ways to get to know my readers, fellow cancer survivors, patients, and caregivers. 

In the newsletter, you’ll get info about:
  • Host FREE webinar support groups for cancer patients, survivors and caregivers
  • Host FREE LIVE Q+A’s with my followers
  • Announce the launch of my products I’m working on
  • Share funny and embarrassing stories that have yet to make it to post-worthy
  • Tips & Advice
  • Updates on me Medically
  • And even some giveaways!

So let’s start your week off right with some fun, exclusive news from my newsletter!
Get a dose of Cass bi-weekly, maybe even more times a week, if readers want more!

Let me light up your inbox and sign up here! 

You can also help me out by filling out the quick survey below!


No comments:

Post a Comment