Monday, June 09, 2014

M.I.A

So I know I've been a little M.I.A this past two weeks.

I've posted less. I've been on social media less. I've just been COMPLETELY out of the loop.

SO here it goes. My list of reasons why I've been a complete and total bum.

  1. We went to Mena, Arkansas last weekend (and by last weekend, I mean the last weekend of May). Klay and I joined some friends of ours for a weekend full of ATV/four wheeler riding among the hills and engulfed in nature in the Wolf Pen Gap. It was fun, except since coming home from Alaska I'm not as into the nature thing and the four wheeler thing and the getting dirty thing like I used to be. So I wasn't looking forward to it quite as much as I would have been a few years ago. But it ended up being a lot of fun! Needless to say, riding for eight hours a day on a four wheeler completely wiped me out after we got back, which means my house has suffered, the laundry has suffered, and I just need to kick my ass back into high gear before my house gets condemned. 
  2. Orange is the New Black season two became available Friday, so I've been a couch potato most of the weekend binge watching episodes. If we were in prison you'd want to bet your best cigarette-smuggling cockroach that I've probably gained five pounds from sitting on my ass all weekend.
  3. I've been trying to apply for more jobs and even took my resume to a place for a better shot at getting to talk to someone. No news yet. I mean I can't believe when I walked in like this, they didn't find it funny.
  4. I participated in a fun, happy hour online blogging thing with some new bloggers last week. Us newbies got some awesome tips from Erin over at Living in Yellow. If you're not following Erin, you should be. She's awesome, funny and super sweet. You'll love her! As for the other gals, I will be collab-ing with them soon which is exciting! The only issue with this online Google Hangout thing was that my internet kept being a complete douche monkey and sometimes logged me out of the convo. #internetproblems
  5. From watching my sweet baby niece last week to graduation parties, life has been a little busier than the usual the past few weeks. And because of my busier than usual life, I've been so tired, all I want to do is sit and watch TV or sleep. So when Klay came home all last week and wanted me to cook dinner, I pulled this card.

So I'm sorry I've been out of the blogging game and dragging my heels. I'm back now! I just need a venti white chocolate mocha and a 300 lb man yelling in my ear to get up and get shit done.

Either that or money to hire a maid.

I think I like the latter.

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment