Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello New Readers!



I'm noticing I'm getting quite a few views thanks to Holly's shoutout over at "Where we can live like Jack and Sally." She totally rocks, right? I'm pretty much obsessed with her and I just want to ask her...


She's the best.

Anywho, I thought I'd make a post just for the newbies on my page.

Take a look at my "About Me" page--though I'll admit is pretty horrible; at least, I think so.

Who wants to write an about me? It's hell-a awkward. But you'll learn a little about me, my family, where I live (in Texas), etc etc.

But I can give you a quick rundown in 5 seconds.

  • I'm married to this hot guy I met in high school. He joined the Air Force. We were stationed in Alaska--BRRRR--where we lived for three years. Moving from TX to AK was a change, but...
  • We drove home from Alaska to Texas (documented on the blog) when he transitioned from Active Duty to the Reserves--moving back to Texas to be close to family.
  • He knocked me up only after nearly two months at home. We were living with my parents and trying to find a place to call our own. #fertilemertile
  • We had our son (who is now two years old), he's adorable and the light of my life and all that. He is. I'm not being sarcastic. I've been a stay at home mom since he was born--which means I'm about to go ape shit like 90 percent of the time. Get that 51 50 hold ready folks. She'll crack pretty soon. If you don't know what that is, look it up. Think Amanda Bynes.
  • Now I'm blogging and making the world laugh at me. Who knew this could be so much fun!? 

Also stop by the "Favorites" page. It has some of my most popular posts. If there is one you should read it would be "The Color Purple" and "Why I Hate My Vagina."

Oh, I went there.

And people thought it was hilarious. Go figure. Who doesn't love a little va-jay-jay talk to kick off your day?

Make sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and GFC. And feel free to comment below! I'd love to hear from ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment